- Wedgetail Retreat
- Op Shops
Welcome to Tweed Palliative Support
Just a short distance from Murwillumbah, the not-for-profit Tweed Palliative Support Inc (TPS) service was established in 1998. It provides free Hospice Home care and support along with live-in Hospice care at Wedgetail Retreat. A tranquil setting for palliative clients in need of respite or end-of-life care.
Tweed Palliative Support is there for you, your child, your mum, grandad or anyone and their family who may be living with the unimaginable, a life-limiting illness. TPS and the Wedgetail Retreat community hospice, offer physical, emotional, spiritual and social support during those precious last days or weeks.
Although this can be an incredibly challenging time, Tweed Palliative Support and Wedgetail Retreat endeavour to inspire and uplift and to provide support wherever we can.
Your help is needed
To continue our valued free service we require your support. Our service relies on community and corporate donations and bequests, along with fundraising through our events and Op Shops. You can help us to support those experiencing a life-limiting illness:
- Please click on the ‘Donate’ icon and give whatever you can.
- Shop in, or donate your time to work in our Op Shops.
- Become a volunteer carer and undertake a training course.
- Make a bequest in your Will.
- Become a Corporate Partner.
- Having a sporting event? Raise funds for TPS & Wedgetail Retreat.
- Join TPS Membership or ask us about other ways you can assist.