Our team of trained volunteers assist clients and their families at a time when help is most needed by:
- Relieving carers so they can attend to other matters or take time out.
- Transporting clients to appointments and treatment centres.
- Providing hands-on personal care.
- Providing free loan of equipment such as electric beds, wheelchairs, recliner chairs and other aids.
- Providing an advocacy service for clients and for palliative services in general.
- Providing access to the two cancer support groups incorporated under the TPS umbrella.
- Providing access to bereavement support groups run by professionals which help to address issues of grief and loss.
Your help is needed – To continue our valued free service we require your financial assistance. Our service almost totally relies on community and corporate donations and bequests, along with fundraising through our events and Op Shops.
Please refer to the ‘Donate Online’ or ‘Donate’ section to choose a donation option that best suits you.